Top 5 Muhammad Ali Quotes

Top 5 Muhammad Ali Quotes
Friendship... is not something you learn
in school. But if you haven't learned the
meaning of friendship, you really
haven't learned anything.
Muhammad Ali

I hated every minute of training, but I
said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live
the rest of your life as a champion.'
Muhammad Ali

He who is not courageous enough to take
risks will accomplish nothing in life.
Muhammad Ali

I know where I'm going and I know the
truth, and I don't have to be what you
want me to be. I'm free to be what I
want.
Muhammad Ali

I done wrestled with an alligator, I done
tussled with a whale; handcuffed
lightning, thrown thunder in jail; only
last week, I murdered a rock, injured a
stone, hospitalised a brick; I'm so mean I
make medicine sick.
Muhammad Ali

Read also: Top 5 Mahatma gandhi quotes